Friday, August 17, 2007

Dato quote


Our Dato

Every one also got time
-But our dato say he always got no time

All level of management is the same, must got time for sport
-Dato say I’m different, I’m very bz one. I’ll come later

Sport must allocate time for it
-Dato I’m not free, you know how much I earn per day?



I would never let my wife control my life especially when I going to sport
-Please remember this date 17.08.2007 Friday 2pm quoted by NG.P.A at Avenue K food court

Have you been to Bangkok?
-This question was directed to a high level top Maybank Manager.

I have vios already, do you think I want to buy back this kind of car.
-I’m not interest in CIVIC, I only say. Has been saying since September 2006
-I’m interested in higher end car, Camry, Toyota Cygnus, Nissan Cefiro, RAv4

The one who never reply sms is either blind or stupid
-Dato always never reply SMS



I’ll come later
-Dato comes subject to term and condition
-normally doesn’t show up

No comments: