Wednesday, December 19, 2007

KS & his intention



Memang tak tau pergi tapi yang penting ialah masa tak mengizinkan..............(tengok you ade hati tak tak sahaja, yang lain itu fucking bullshit reason)

I memang nak join tapi (cakap but no intention)............ kena bagi face kepada b'day kawan lar (kita bukan kawan meh? How long we have know you?)..................

Lepas esok, I pasti boleh join (lagi cakap sahaja no action, very sick)............ promise (promise? Promise tahi kucing adelah), U guys pigi Singapore on Sat??



Kalau tak, boleh meet up for trekking or yam cha (cakap cakap manyak syok kan?). Otherwise, I'll go to the badminton session lor (u sure u can come meh?).

Where is Darby Park? (alasan alasan alasan alasan alasan alasan alasan alasan very sick lah u)



Sorry to say that I can't make it this time coz my frens changed plan last minute (meaning we are not ur friend, we all are just fucking asshole izzit?) and we'll have a full day activity (KS is in high demand, please damm leave him alone please)... Sorry.

If you guys are having breakfast dim sum, I think still can join (who what to bet with me that later he sure got other damm good reason one to cancel)..........

but not after 10.30 am (people very bz why u guys can't leave that mother alone?)

No comments: