Friday, December 14, 2007

Why Time Is So Important

Kawan Kaan especially yang appointment always late punya. PLs take Note..You are making ppl SICK !

*ps - We sincerly Apologize we our late confirmation on upcoming activies.

5.14 Ppm 14 Dec 2007
Tengok Warlords?? I'm OK, give me the time and location, mau makan makan
dulu?

5.15 Ppm 14 Dec 2007
Please confirm faster as I'm leaving 5.30 pm sharp!!!!!!!!
Wayang and makan kat 1-U esok 7.00 pm. OK???

5.18 Ppm 14 Dec 2007
Since u guys cannot confirm............... Forget it............... I'mjust tooooo buzybody...........

5.25 Ppm 14 Dec 2007
I'm just a bit sick keep on cakap kosong.............. tengok wayang punkena panjang lebar................ Just a bit sick, that's all............ Never mind, will join u guys next time, have a nice weekend. Bye!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it easy, KS...
we r like that one.
this ain't the first day u know us?!
y marah2? 5:30 u wanna go, go lar. Mobile phone is invented to keep in touch, isn't it?
Last Tue's lunch, u also FFK what.
we didn't marah2. we still happy tolong u on car accident.

Anonymous said...

No...... I didn't marah. I was just a bit frust that semua ada reply tapi tak masuk main point..... hanya run around the bushes. In the end, tak lihat wayang pun......

Re-phrase again............. last Tuesday, I didn't FFK, the replies said you guys only have lunch on Friday, so I terpaksa join kawan lain. OK? I dah tanya u guys first!!!!!

Once again, no marah...... cool!

Anonymous said...

pls lar pls lar..
if u feel u hav heart to makan.. then organize the damn thing n call us lar..
we sure support u wen damn things are organized..
we dont like NATO
if so then u will receive KNNBACCB
so no hard feeling ..
its just tat we will support all kind of activities n sorry to said tat ... no FFK n NATO
ROCK ROCK ROCK okie dookie.