Thursday, March 15, 2007

Award Winning Song

Oh, Susanna

I come from Alabama with my banjo on my knee
I'm going to Louisiana, my true love for to see
It rained all night the day I left
The weather it was dry
The sun so hot, I froze to death
Susanna, don't you cry

Chorus:
Oh, Susanna,
Oh don't you cry for me
For I come from Alabama
With my banjo on my knee

I had a dream the other night when everything was still
I thought I saw Susanna a-coming down the hill
The buckwheat cake was in her mouth
The tear was in her eye
Says I, I'm coming from the south
Susanna, don't you cry

* Lagu yang di popularkan oleh seorang penyanyi dr Bt5

Chorus:

3 comments:

BY said...

this is song overcome two of the most succesful singer that time... raymond juud (son one of the teacher cum judge on that day)& the most handsome one (teh ju lian BF)

Chunbvi said...

yeah the son of the b*** ingat nanyi lagu complex boleh menang ! tapi dia lupa dia takda LEHER macam mana nak nyanyi OI!.

SI HANDSOME pula biasa lah macam Leon Lai tak boleh nanyi punya !

Pierre said...

nasib baik aku tak pergi ambil bahagian menyanyi..
tapi ku menang no 1 pertandingan chess...kalahkan semua orang